Your adventure starts here!
Fancy being carried in the arms of Superman, chased by The Hulk in mid air?
Or challenging yourself to some street jam or white water rafting?
How about some girly ballet pirouettes or flying on the back of a hummingbird?
Immerse in photosnapping fun and best of all, done in cool comfort within the 10,000 square feet premise of Korea’s first and original 3D entertainment attraction, Alive Musuem, Singapore.
There are more than 80 masterpieces with a handful that is exclusively designed for Singapore.
Below are some quick tips for you to enjoy your visit at the Alive Museum.
TIPS TO HAVE THE MOST FUN
1. Take some time to look at the suggestions on the wall so that you can experiment and explore different angles for better picture.
2. Stand at the recommended photo point (like that of the first image of this post) for the best images as the artwork, lighting and angles are usually at the optimum there.
3. Be prepared to jump, crawl or lie on the floor and everything else to complement the artwork.
4. Dress for the occassion. There are some artwork that requires some contortion and climbing around, so make sure you aren’t wearing that bodycon dress and stiletto heels. I was wearing a midi skirt which gave me lots of movement yet providing enough coverage and slip on heels which I took off for some pictures for a more realistic look.
5. Pose like there is no one watching. Honestly, there will be someone nearby waiting for you to have your picture taken so that they can take their turn. But don’t let that pressure you into having the same expression for every picture.
6. Be prepared and discuss with your companion how to pose and how to get the picture taken while waiting in line to take at an artwork. This helps you take more and better pictures without holding up the queue too much.
7. Go off peak if you want to make the most of the trip. If you can, go on weekdays. I was there on a weekday evening and spent 2.5hours there. There were a couple of groups and we had to wait around here and there for a couple of minutes before it was our turn to take. Assuming you went on a weekend afternoon, you might just end up spending more time waiting than taking pictures.
8. Almost all the artwork worked best with one person in the image. So going in at least a pair would mean you could take turns to snap. I brought my tripod but did not need to use it even at the artwork where both of us were in the picture as we got the help of one of the visitors there to snap our picture.
9. Last but not least, SMILE and ENJOY yourself and your company cos’ really that is all that really matters.
Alive Museum, Singapore
Address: Suntec City, #03- 372, Between Tower 3 and 4
Admission Tickets: $25 (Adults), $20 ( Child, 3-12yrs)
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm daily (last entry at 9pm)
For the month of September 2014, you will get a free Burger King meal with every full-priced ticket. Details here.
Thanks for dropping by!
Live & Love Life,